The Artificial Intelligence planning course at Coursera provides a foundation in AI techniques for planning. The course also features exciting areas such as applications of and stories behind planning algorithms told by the people actually involved. Students can engage with the course at three levels each aquiring it's own amount of study hours.
The following lists some features of the course:
- Three levels of student engagements:
- Awareness Level.
- Foundation Level.
- Performance Level.
- Applications of AI planning. Some presented by the people actually involved.
- AI planning concepts like state space, plan space, state structure, operator structure, STRIPS, HTN and graphplan.
- AI planning algorithms like tree search, graph search, heuristic search, A* search, forward search, backward search, state space search, plan space search, graphplan and more.
- Video lectures enabling you to stop and play parts over again if there is something you need to have repeated.
- Review exercises to check your understanding of the stuff presented in the video lectures.
- Programming exercises to solidify your knowledge of the stuff presented in the video lectures and to grade you.
- Survey of practical AI planners showing their origins, their application areas and references to literature.
- Discussion forums.
- Good and engaged teachers. The teachers are also very active in the course discussion forums.
Visit the course web site here.