- Intelligence Many have probably been exposed to intelligence, but probably none have made a formal and successful definition of it. The perception of intelligence is therefore a personal and subjective one with a lot of variety.
- Artificial intelligence Artificial intelligence is a field of scientific methods making it possible to create the conditions for what is perceived as intelligence to arise.
- Artificial intelligence agents An agent is a well defined identity belonging to a certain environment. An artificial intelligence agent is an agent which is used to implement artificial intelligence.
Note, that this definition allows entities which seem non-machinelike to belong to an artificial intelligence system, as long as they adhere to the scientific methods.
New catalog items:
- R Programming, online introductory course teaching effective data analysis in R.
- Data Scientist's Toolbox, online introductory course teaching the very basics about the Data Scientist's toolbox.
- 2001: A space odyssey, a science fiction movie about the evolution of humans and their invention, artificial intelligence.
- Blade Runner, a science fiction movie about androids with human emotions.
- Artificial Intelligence Planning, online introductory course providing a foundation in AI techniques for planning.