- Intelligence Many have probably been exposed to intelligence, but probably none have made a formal and successful definition of it. The perception of intelligence is therefore a personal and subjective one with a lot of variety.
- Artificial intelligence Artificial intelligence is a field of scientific methods making it possible to create the conditions for what is perceived as intelligence to arise.
- Artificial intelligence agents An agent is a well defined identity belonging to a certain environment. An artificial intelligence agent is an agent which is used to implement artificial intelligence.
Note, that this definition allows entities which seem non-machinelike to belong to an artificial intelligence system, as long as they adhere to the scientific methods.
New catalogue items:
- DeepX, a theory for combining explorative agents into a larger agent.
- ShallowX, a basic theory for an explorative agent.
- Exploratory Data Analysis, online introductory course in exploring and analyzing data using plots.
- Black Sabbath: Computer God song, a dystopian song about a powerful kind of artificial intelligence.
- Black Sabbath: Front cover of Dehumanizer album, artwork illustrating a person caught in a space of technology demons.
- Getting and Cleaning Data, online introductory course in getting data and cleaning them for later analysis.
- R Programming, online introductory course teaching effective data analysis in R.
- Data Scientist's Toolbox, online introductory course teaching the very basics about the Data Scientist's toolbox.
- 2001: A space odyssey, a science fiction movie about the evolution of humans and their invention, artificial intelligence.
- Blade Runner, a science fiction movie about androids with human emotions.
- Artificial Intelligence Planning, online introductory course providing a foundation in AI techniques for planning.